Make the right impression on an interviewer
You only get one chance at a first impression. Make it count!
When you land that interview, you will need to prepare just like a lawyer prepares for a meeting with a client. Research confirms that the best prepared candidates will always land the job before candidates who are less prepared.
Remember, an interview is a business discussion in which your prospective employer is “buying" what you are “selling." Make the sale!
Learn about all aspects of interviewing
You'll get tips and guidance for each and every part of the interview process. Ask about Career Directions main services:
- Pre-interview research.
- Effectively marketing yourself during an interview.
- Respond correctly to any question or situation during an interview.
- What is your prospective employer looking for?
- How to maintain and project confidence.
- One hour of intensive interview coaching that will include a video-taped mock interview with comprehensive feedback.
© Copyright 2016
Career Directions 1005 Huntingdon Pike Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006-8307
|Web Design & Hosting: OmniKoz|